1. You have to set the profile option FND: Personalization Document Root Path (FND_PERZ_DOC_ROOT_PATH) to a root directory in your file system where your files are to be exported to or imported from.
2. Log in to the Oracle E-Business Suite under the Functional Administrator responsibility.
3. Select the Personalizations tab, then select the Import/Export sub tab.
5. Once you export your meta data to XML files on the file system, you should login to the other Oracle E-Business Suite environment that you want to import these files.
6. To import the XML files from your file system into another MDS repository, login to the other Oracle E-Business Suite environment as a Functional Administrator. Select the Personalizations tab, then select the Import/Export sub tab. Select Exported Personalizations from the side navigation menu to display the Exported Personalizations page.
7. Select all the documents you wish to import and choose Import from File System.
You can review the personalization through JDR_UTILS . It is a PL/SQL package that allows you to evaluate the list of personalization documents that are in your MDS repository.
For example, to see all
the personalization documents for the Notifications Worklist Table, execute the following command: